Do you have something interesting, funny or inspiring to say about the au pair program? If so, we want to see it on film-and we’ll give you the chance to win an entire year of free childcare for sharing it with us and the rest of the world!
Ask yourself, your family, and your au pair questions like:
- What does a day-in-the-life look like for your family and au pair?
- What is the most unexpected benefit of hosting an au pair?
- How does having an au pair save your family money?
- Why does the au pair program work better for you than daycare or nanny?
- Why did your family switch from another au pair agency?
- What are five ways your au pair makes your household a more peaceful/happy place?
- Why is an au pair a great solution for families in which both parents work?
- Why does the au pair program work well for a family with a stay-at-home mom or dad?
- How has having an au pair benefited your single-parent household?
- How does the au pair program add value when you have adopted children?
- How does an au pair help your family when one of you has to travel for business?
- What are the top ten reasons you couldn’t live without your au pair?
Tips for success!
- Make it interesting (Make us laugh, make us cry, and make it fun!)
- Keep it short (3 minutes or less is best)
- Sound is key (Be sure to eliminate background noise and that your voices are loud and clear)
- Light- especially natural light- is your friend! (Video taken outside and out of direct sunlight is ideal; if you’re shooting inside, be sure to turn on lots of lights)
• Experiment with props (Use costumes, themes, and music to make your video exciting)
Friday, 25 June 2010 10:48 AM